Sunday 31 May 2020

Around the Lake

Busy day today, a longish read, a longish walk and an evening 6km run. I met up with my stepfather outside the family home, at my preferred social distance of about 10 metres, and found some nice things to photograph.

Yes, the kids were partying again, but it didn't leave me in a seething rage this time, my medication seems to helping at the moment. I try and smile at everyone I make eye contact with on the paths, I'm doing my best.

But it is still very hard, and I find people freely mixing a difficult sight.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 31.05.20













2 comments:

  1. I also get annoyed to see groups of young people partying, but then I remember how many rules I ignored when I was their age - most of them, I fear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm trying not to get too wound up

    ReplyDelete