Saturday 23 May 2020

More Kite Flying

The strong winds of today and yesterday, and the release of lockdown, has brought the kite flyers back to the Sconce Park. You may remember from my photos that we had a whale sailing majestically above the grass yesterday, well today we had a much sportier number carving up the sky.

I went out running this afternoon, covering just under 9km, from one end of town to the other. I'm feeling frustrated that I'm not spending the days constructively enough; that every second should have some sort of meaningful activity and not be wasted.

Instead, I spend too much tired and dozing during this crisis, exhausted by the strain of it all. I know this blog counts as a worthwhile thing, and I'm getting out to exercise plenty, but it still doesn't feel like enough.

I still have time to turn it around though.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 23.05.20






4 comments:

  1. Great flying kites, I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could always buy yourself a kite. I have one somewhere, must fish it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I bought a kite, the wind would stop immediately, forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be too hard on yourself - most of us vary from feeling we are doing just fine, to thinking we're wasting the time. The kites look great.

    ReplyDelete