Thursday 5 July 2018

Garden Sitting

I have the Polish folk next door, I have my parents place, both of which have beautiful gardens as opposed to mine, which has a brown lawn and some pot plants that are struggling.

So you can look at them, rather than mine! I was too, sat out enjoying the cooling of the day after the furnace conditions of earlier. Needed it! A few bees did their thing, an idiotic wasp was doing its best to repeatedly get caught in a spider's web. 

Swifts went over. Mum thinks they are swallows.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 05.07.18






5 comments:

  1. Well those plants don't seem to be suffering from the drought Si.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm patiently waiting for my Callistemon (Bottle Brush Plant, 1st photo) to produce some flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their garden is beautiful! Love the colors, wish I could get my garden to look like this. Thanks for the share, hope you have a nice rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the ID John! Lovely to hear from you all

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your site and content so much,thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete