Friday 24 April 2020

Speckled Wood for You

Just a very average, boring sort of walk for you today, just the cricket ground and the park, with my eyes skywards every so often in case a swift flew over.

No such luck!

After I first went down with it two years ago, my hayfever is back, with a permanently tingling and running nose, and a bit of a sore throat as well. We've had about 6 days without a cloud in the sky, and everywhere the grass is being cut.

Saw my first speckled woods today, and got a couple of ok shots for you. I couldn't stop my shadow from spooking him.

My shadow spooks everyone.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 24.04.20









2 comments:

  1. I saw a speckled wood yesterday too Si. That nest is amazing. On the ground???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The nest was on the cricket ground, not sure where it had been originally

    ReplyDelete