Monday 6 April 2020

Mmmmm Flowering Currant

I don't know what it is about the current crisis that makes me feel exhausted a lot of the time. Today has been a case in point, OK I've had a couple of days running and exercise bike routines, but I really don't feel I should be this tired.

I've been whacked all day!

However, I did get out for an hours walk, on quiet streets and through a quiet Sconce park. The only thing I had any interaction with was the grey and white cat I often see sat atop a garden shed - a favoured spot it seems.

He's always watching me if I'm walking or running past.

In the park itself, the vivid flowering currant had a few visitors today, on what was actually a rather nicer day than yesterday after all the hype. A lovely common carder, and some honey bees.

The small tortoiseshells are still spiralling away in their mating flights.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 06.04.20







2 comments:

  1. That's a very nice cat. My neighbours' moggies seem to be too old to bother about climbing up onto my shed these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister's neighbours cats are keeping her entertained

    ReplyDelete