Wednesday 27 December 2017

Sun Glow

Just had a two hour walk this afternoon, finding my way along both the Trent and the Devon looking for photo opps and feeling my face being savaged by a cold wind. But I timed it right for the light, which was stunning when the sun came out at about 3pm.

I'll let you judge the results.

I've ben relatively good this Christmas, by thast I mean I haven't eaten every single thing under the sun to the point of feeling ill. I've not really drunk a lot either, I hate drinking during the day, it never makes me feel good. The evenings have foubnd me having a quiet rum and coke listening to Test Match Special, which has been bearable for the first time this winter!

Enjoy it all!

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 27.12.17







No comments:

Post a Comment