Tuesday 24 April 2018

Another Nighttime Friend

I've had a really blank day today - late night and the bad weather has decided to knock me out today and I spent it having a short walk,a bath, and a session on the shredder I've bought to help me declutter.

The wind was blowing, it was cool and there wasn't a lot to see.

Last night, however, there was. South Parade Gardens has already produced one hedgehog for me and last night I came across another young hoglet - smaller than the other one - snuffling along in the damp grass.

I took a very quick photograph and then left it to its slug hunting.

Two in a week, I hope that's a good sign.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 24.04.18



2 comments:

  1. Nice to see they're still out there. I've seen very few in recent years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I manage to keep my eyes open even walking home from the pub

    ReplyDelete