Wednesday 24 April 2019

Obvious Bristol Tourist Shots are Obvious

It wasn't all rock and roll and uncooperative gorillas when I was in Bristol.

I did take the opportunity to head up to Clifton Downs to take in views of the suspension bridge on the Saturday pre-gig, to enjoy the views, take the obvious photographs and enjoy all the people using the public open spaces.

It is a wonderful city filled with interesting sights and people; alas like all such cities it isn't exactly cheap to live there. However, by coach it is cheap enough to get there for visits!

BTW I got fed up with my old Chromebook and today bought this new one for £99 thanks to an offer through work!

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 24.04.19












4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics, I dont think I have ever been to Bristol. Looks an interesting place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that old bike - were you able to date it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all, no idea on the age of the bike though!

    ReplyDelete