Sunday 5 November 2017

An Ugh Sort of Day

Been well off my best today - something appears to have irritated my stomach and I was in a really bad way until about 1pm. At first I thought it was a bug, but my stomach seems to have settled quite quickly.

Suspect something I've eaten or drunk has had an effect. I have a crazily sensitive stomach at the best of times. Feel slightly woozy in my head but I'll see.

So, not much to report today. I did make it out for a walk today, and found at Rumbles cafe that their bee hotel has a few holidaymakers!

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 05.11.17



2 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better. A tot of grappa can sometimes work wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, feel better today, walked for 4 hours more or less, plenty to see today

    ReplyDelete