Wednesday 8 November 2017

The Invented Bird

I've been messing about with a kiddy doodling app my sister showed me on her little Amazon Tablet, and now finally I've got it on mine.

While my sister is a very competent artist, I am not, but I still love doing the odd scrawl. The stylus I've borroed off my mum is like "My first infant school pencil" in being the width of tree trunk, so that makes things even trickier for captain clumsy here.

Still, it's fun to scrawl in bright colours without getting paint all over the place. I remember making a blue tit out of papier mache at school when I was about 6 and in Mrs Thompson's class. I rather overpainted it.

That's what I was thinking when I drew this bird. That and worrying about having eaten too much haggis tonight.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 08.11.17



3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's cool. And you've even signed it for posterity!

    It's a good while since I had a haggis. In a chip shop at Fort William I think it was. Hope you don't need the Rennies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your neon bird is gorgeous. I'd love to hang the image on the wall... and I don't even like modern art in general. Looking forward to seeing other drawings! xx

    ReplyDelete