Thursday 2 May 2019

I Got Paid to Walk at Work

So, it's National Walking Month in May, and our workplace has decided to look into providing some led walks around our campus.

Being known for my interest in this sort of thing, I was sent out as a guinea pig in the rain to reconnoitre a route around campus, which I did.

It's only a short little 15 minute stroll, but I came across the first native bluebells I've seen all year in a dirty roadside verge, and there was plenty of garlic mustard to smell too.

I mean, no good day can be complete without smelling garlic mustard.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 02.05.19






3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of the wild flowers - I noticed garlic mustard flowering here in the garden yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can always rely on you to find me a photograph to enjoy Si.

    ReplyDelete