Monday 10 September 2018

Nothing but Flowers

So, I've done very little today, apart from have a short wander around to the garden that's always full of flowers just down  the  road, and other gardens too, and South Parade Park, and Ewalina's garden next door.

That's too many "ands" I know.

The ivy down my drive is just coming into flower and the wasps are starting to investigate. Normally at its peak, there aren't any bees around to feed off it and  it is left to grumpy wasps and flies.

I've been to the doctor's today for a meds related check-up. Doctor thinks a higher dose may help me but I will hang fire for now. My blood pressure is good, my heart rate of 64 indicating I'm in good shape for my age. Tourettes aside, lol.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 10.09.18












3 comments: