Thursday 9 March 2017

In the Dark of Night

I thought it might be fun to take out my new self illuminating hat out for a run in the dark, a mild night indeed. But, as was the idea, when I got off the lit streets it was a dark and mysterious one, and without much light, a suddenly damp and wet one when my feet went into an unseen puddle or patch of deep mud.

All adds to the fun and atmosphere though, enhanced as it was in my 6 Music cocoon, in a very narrow and short field of view, my own protection against the evil, although as it happened there wasn't any evil, and there wasn't any foxes or badgers like I'd hoped to find, mistaking me for one of their own.

Just a lot of dark, cool, quiet.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 09.03.17







3 comments:

  1. Cool, dark quiet sounds pretty good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was, a very different feel to the running!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting experiment and the photos turned out well considering the low illumination.
    I have a cap with built in LEDs. Useful when working in dark corners.

    ReplyDelete