Monday 2 March 2020

Trekking to Coddington

Trekking! Ha! That's probably far too grandiose a word for what I've been up to today, but it was still a decent 7 mile trek, on what was actually a very pleasant day now the wind has dropped; it actually felt a bit too warm to be wearing my fleece and my padded jacket.

An insect flew by my head quickly at one point, but I've got no idea what it might have been.

The walk was further illuminated by a happy doggo pleased to see me, and the fields by the windmill were a beatiful red colour, brought about by some agricultural procedure unknown to me.

There are other new flowers out now; violet and lungwort (I think), and the gardens of the cute cottages are filled with primrose.

These are scary times I guess, and it is causing me a lot of anxiety. I figure that I'm not going to catch anything in the open air on my own, so walking is a pleasure that is not to be denied me.

Si








No comments:

Post a Comment