Friday 13 March 2020

Carpets of Blue and Other Miscellanea

I figure that the one thing they can't take away from us is the outside world at the moment; you aren't likely to pick up anything out there and I will continue to get out and about, for the sake of my sanity as much as anything else.

It might help cheer up other folk as well. Frankly during the day at work I am in such a state sometimes I don't know what to think.

Just stay safe as much as you can, especially those of you who are vulnerable!

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 13.03.20











5 comments:

  1. No meu cantinho também postei algo florido.
    A nossa sanidade vale ouro.
    Um beijinho de oração.
    Megy Maia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos accompanied by kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Si. Those carpets of blue life my soul - especially the violets.

    ReplyDelete