Tuesday 5 March 2019

A Day with Freya

Yesterday I spent the day outside at work, administering a day when staff could get their bikes checked over and any small repairs done for free.

I'd like to say when I was doing it this time last week it was an idyllic spring day, but the sun wasn't shining where I was and it was freezing. Yesterday, we were exposed to the howling scream of Storm Freya for ten hours outside, and although the wind died down during the day a little, it was still bitterly cold.

Like turn my hands purple cold. With gloves on.

We had squally bursts of rain, and brief vision of rainbows until  the sun set and the dark came, and thetemperature dropped further...

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 05.03.19







3 comments:

  1. She missed us. You have my sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the storm was not too bad. We live in the desert and so we have to watch for flash floods but not waves. Hope it warms up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. excellent photos

    sorry Freya hit you so hard, we just got lots of rain and a bit of wind

    ReplyDelete