Monday 18 June 2018

Running Round the Nature Reserve

I'm determined that no matter how stiff I am after cricket, I'm going to  go running every Monday this summer, just to see if it will relieve any of the problems, and improve my mobility a bit.

I'm fed up of struggling to field at weekends. I've lost any semblance of sprint speed I had, which wasn't much to begin with, and my body co-ordination is terrible at the moment. I just feel clumsy and rubbish, at fielding and batting. The bowling has been ok, apart from yesterday, but the wickets haven't been happening for me.

I want to be better!

I also wanted to have a look at Beacon Hill park, to look at the scabious, and what was feeding off it.

So stiff or not, I ran 7km on quite a warm afternoon, snapped the bees on the scabious - I mean photographed, rather than actually physically snapping the bumbles - and wondering where the butterflies were. No insects on the Ladies' Bedstraw either.

Hmmmm.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 18.06.18









4 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of photos - the scabious and ox-eye daisies look so beautiful. Am not seeing many butterflies here either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Robin! It's a pretty spot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing valuable information nice post,I enjoyed reading this post.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete