Friday 16 February 2018

Realistic Illustration

I'm no artist at all, but my sister tells me my sketches and doodles have a certain character, presumably in the same way that Stalin had a certain character. I've not done any proper sketching over the winter, largely as t's been rather colder than the last couple and my hands go purple and agonising as soon as the temperature drops below zero.

So, for your pleasure I give you these entirely lifelike and realistic illustrations of the birds I see every day.

I can only hope you like them.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCRackeredNature 16.02.18







4 comments:

  1. I can see what your sister means and yes I like them.
    4th one down is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm glad someone likes one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blue tit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the blue tit too - your illustrations are charming.

    ReplyDelete