Monday 31 October 2022

Nature Sketching

 I've some how ended up having a flu shot and a covid shot at the same time today when I wasn't expecting it, so I'm sat here with a rather sore arm sneezing and feeling a bit rough. 

I suspect tomorrow may be worse!

I was feeling bored, so decided to do something I've been procrastinating over for a while - trying my hand at doing colour sketches of some of my nature photos in my childlike style, using a packet of ten felt tip pens and a dinky sketchbook. 

So, here's what I spent 5 minutes doing earlier, a sketch of one of my ivy mining bee photos.

Don't be harsh on me.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 31.10.22



3 comments:

  1. No problems seeing what that is. Keep going as it can turn into really good meditation to spend some time deeply focused on drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon! I had both shots together recently too and felt bad for a day or so. The sketch is lovely.

    ReplyDelete