Saturday 6 October 2018

The Fruit Tree at the Library

I'm very tired again today after three days of running and other exercises, and rain meant it was a bit of a quiet day today.

I visited the library, took some books back, read a bit as I love to do, and went shopping. That was it. I liked the vivid yellow tree in the library gardens, a tree that has fruit on it too, like a quince or a crab apple.

I love the library gardens, this time of year there are about a  thousand different shades of green on view. As well as a load of fast food wrappers. But no folk with substance issues today.

Tomorrow I will be back out on the road, running in hopefully dry conditions, seeing if my holly tree gets any visitors, wondering if any redwing or fieldfare are about, seeing if there are more sparrowhawks flap flap gliding over.

So much to see I guess and you don't have to look very hard.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 06.10.18




4 comments:

  1. Lovely autumnal colours, it's always nice to have gardens near a library

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both, saw more fine colours today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents thanks for sharing.
    หนังสยองขวัญ

    ReplyDelete