Monday 23 January 2023

Colour in the Garden

 Sadly not my garden, although things are growing in my planters again, but instead our old family home where my stepfather lives.

This camellia has been growing for many years in the garden, it always gave much joy to my mother for being in flower so much! It only takes a couple of months off every year before coming into bloom again. 

There are no primroses growing in that garden yet, but I'm sure they will soon, they always emerge early there.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 23.01.23




4 comments:

  1. I am green with envy at that camellia - exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely cottage garden scene brightened up with these flowers on any dreary winters day

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bush has been going for years, my move loved it!

    ReplyDelete