Thursday 29 December 2022

Robin Says "Seasons Greetings"

 Hello everyone, I'm back from my sister's place in Bristol - more of that in the next few days - and I'm re-adjusting to being on my own again after being with my family for a lovely spell. 

I'm starting to cycle locally again when weather allows, hunting snowdrops and aconite and relishing the outside world. At least when it isn't hammering down. Goosander aren't on the Blue Lake at the moment, which is surprising and indeed when I went today the usual geese weren't there either. 

I'm still enjoying doing my little sketches, so I thought I'd drop you off this seasonal little robin artwork for now, and I'll see you soon.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 29.12.22





4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Robin - we love it. And seasons greetings to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with John - do make that robin into a card - he is a beauty. And I look forward ro a few bird photos until the day when your wonderful acnites burst on the scene! Happy new year. x

    ReplyDelete