Tuesday 13 December 2022

My Tree is Up

 Living alone as I do, I never really put much effort into Christmas.

Frankly I get Christmass-ed out, as my entire life at work is devoted to nothing but during December; parties, events, competitions. Even organising a hoopla contest. Hence I can't really be bothered to do much at home. 

I haven't got enough room for a tree in any case.

However, this year I decided to be not so much of a Grinch, and bought a tree ideally suited to my accomodation. It's a 20 centimetre high mini tree, in a highly festive little pot, which is now parked on the top of my bookshelf. Hopefully it will be quite happy there for a nice long time, parked between a drooping lily and a crazy swiss cheese plant.

Ha, not so much of a misery guts after all.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 13.12.22



3 comments:

  1. Have a happy Christmas and may be decorate your tree. Cotton wool snow, and any little trinkets you may find at your local garden centre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it lasts for years and years! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Thelma and Ellen! Best wishes to you both too

    ReplyDelete