Tuesday 8 February 2022

The Latest New Emergences

 Just took a wander around over the weekend, a casual, cup of tea kind of wandering here and there just enjoying the outside world. 

We have another pair of new emergences in Friary gardens - the first glory of the snows of the year, little blue spots against the bare earth, and the wonderfully witchy sounding, triffid looking green helleborine.

Nothing exciting, nothing I haven't seen before in exactly the same place. But I enjoy it every year, enjoy showing it to you every year. When I'm walking and seeing things, I don't tic. My tourette symptoms and ADHD symptoms are minimised when I'm in nature.

That's why I would prescribe it to everyone.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 08.02.22









5 comments:

  1. I'm with you - being in nature is essential to my wellbeing. Thanks for sharing theses early beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blue is amazing. I've never seen or heard of those so must pay attention next spring wen back home and out walking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coming of flowers is always cause for celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the joy of the changing seasons, isn't it; seeing flowers and plants arrive exactly when and where you'd expect them, like old friends coming back after long journeys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I really enjoyed reading your post, and hope to read more. thank you so much for sharing this informative blog.
    ប្រដាល់តាមអនឡាញ_Thai Boxing
    មាន់ជល់តាមអនឡាញ_Cock Fighting Online

    ReplyDelete