Monday 16 October 2017

Sun Shots

Another lovely day today, but I felt a bit useless because 1) I fell asleep while watching "The Force Awakens" on my sofa for two hours and 2) I cooked too much for my tea.

I did have a couple of nice walks to the park, going a different way each time, and enjoyed a cup of tea each time. Small pleasures! I really don't know why people drink coffee, it has no refreshing qualities whatsoever.

In the afternoon the sun burnt all the clouds out of the sky, and my second walk was into bright sunshine. Some good views to be had, the river glittered and the horses stood haloed in their shelterless field.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 15.10.17






2 comments:

  1. At lunchtime here Simon the fog descended and it became so dark that everywhere had to have their lights on and all the cars their headlights on - like seven at night.
    Then suddenly at about three the sky cleared and it was sunny - very strange sort of day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very lucky - a little reddish sun this morning then brown skies and near darkness all afternoon, apparently not the end of the world but caused by Saharan dust and Portuguese smoke being carried our way by the warm winds.

    ReplyDelete