Monday 12 February 2018

Just a Twilight Run

Haven't done any deep twilight runs this winter - I haven't run enough, and usually when I have a 4 hour sleep in the afternoon as I did again today, I'm normally too exhausted to move.

Today however, I managed a 5km gentle jaunt through a dark yet not scary cemetery, along a violetly reflective lake dotted with the featureless silhouettes of waterfowl.

It was very quiet, very cold, and very peaceful.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 13.02.18





3 comments:

  1. The days are getting visibly longer. I also like a graveyard jog now and again. Interesting places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've orderd som e light spring running jackets to get out in the evenings again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete