Thursday 20 August 2015

The Tower of Flowers

For some idiotic reasons of blind ignorance, I only noticed this floral feature outside the library today.



It could have been there since yesterday, it could have been there for two years. I think I'm so used to this section of car park between the library and the cinema to be so utterly grim and concreted that perhaps my brain had decided that there was no way anything colourful, and thus edited it out.

I have no idea. My brain is a peculiar thing, as regular readers will know.

Anyway, I figured it was a nice target for some colour close up shots, so off I went on macro setting, getting strange looks from passers by yet again.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 20.08.15









2 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful display. It's a funny thing...life with a camera, you tend to notice so much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think our council ground workers do a great job here

    ReplyDelete