Friday 7 February 2020

Photos from This Week

Well I've had a very busy week, organising a massive annual party for our workers in Lincoln, which all went incredibly well although it was a bit loud for me, and crowded with about 1000 folk there dancing amid the laser beams.

I've tried to keep active at work, taking walks at break times, and seeing what was out there; a kilometre long flock of seagulls heading to roost, rooks massing in the dawn, the harsh football rattle calls of magpies, and the flocks of small finches circling around as daffodils appear in the workplace garden.

Me, I'm sore in lots of places, and fat too, but my training will ramp up, a most gentle of ramping ups however.

I think the weather this weekend will drive us all inside though!

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 07.02.20








5 comments:

  1. Fotos muito giras.
    Saudações.
    Megy Maia

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Party in Lincoln - that brings back memories from a long time ago.
    Love that brave daffodil. Hope it is still standing after this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see the daffodil - ours here only have a few buds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution.
    My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Aluya a spell caster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after some days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family.
    You can as well contact Dr.  Aluya  , a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or directly on Whats App: +2348110493039 

    ReplyDelete