Tuesday 25 February 2020

Different Flavours of Crocus

So, I have found for you the four basic colours of crocus that are to be found in Newark Cemetery, opening up now in all their  glory but no early bees feeding off them in these winds.

Bees are a little late for me this year, I've usually seen the first brave buzzers around mid February the last couple of years. They are about the only things I've seen round here that appear to be late this spring.

I wonder what the flavour of a crocus really is. The squirrels certainly enjoy eating them; the shy little fellow in the below pictures I caught red handed in the act of nabbing a purple one and scooting up a tree.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 25.02.20








5 comments:

  1. lovely crocuses! I've just posted photos of our local crocuses too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both, I will be sure to check your pictures out Crafty Poet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DR NKOSI THE BEST AND GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER BRING BACK MY EX WIFE.
    Greetings readers out there, I’m 34 years old. My wife left me 3 months ago, and i love her so much, i have been looking for a way to get her back since then. i have tried many options but she did not come back, so i searched for help online and I came across Dr Nkosi website www.fastsolutiontemple.com, I felt I should give him a try..I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it, then he did a reuniting love spell for me, 24hours later, my wife came to me and apologized for the wrongs she did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. me and my wife are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Nkosi solution temple . If you have any problem contact Dr.Nkosi now and i guarantee you 100% that he will help you..you can also call him or add him on whatsapp: +27820502562,his email: fastsolutiontemples26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution.
    My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Aluya a spell caster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after some days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family.
    You can as well contact Dr.  Aluya  , a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or directly on Whats App: +2348110493039 

    ReplyDelete