Saturday 8 February 2020

Baby Daffodils

It feels like it's been a bit of a wasted day today, another of those days where I've been so tired after a busy week at work that I can barely move, although I found my way to the park for a cup of tea.

The plan for today was maybe to walk to Winthorpe, and have a cruise round the lake there; but by the time I'd gotten myself together enough to go out, Scotland versus England was on giving me an excuse to stay inside.

And what a game of classic rugby that was!

I did make up for my laziness by having a very punishing one hour blast on the exercise bike, trying some high intensity interval training hunched over the bars grunting away like Mark Cavendish. I'm going to another session after I've written this.

After all that I don't have a lot to show you today, apart from some baby daffodils!

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 08.02.20



4 comments:

  1. As storm Ciara hits here I can't think of a lot better to look at than Baby Daffodils Si.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark Cavendish famously fell off, didn't he? Waiting to see what Storm Ciara does to my daffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it was a rough 24 hours wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sharing this testimony to partners suffering in their relationships because there is an enduring solution.
    My husband left me and our 2 kids for another woman for 3 years. I tried to be strong just for my kids but I could not control the pains that torment my heart. I was hurt and confused. I needed a help, so i did a research on the internet and came across a site where I saw that Dr. Aluya a spell caster, can help get lovers back. I contacted him and he did a special prayer and spells for me. To my surprises, after some days, my husband came back home. That was how we reunited again and there was a lot of love, joy and peace in the family.
    You can as well contact Dr.  Aluya  , a powerful spell-caster for solutions on his contact aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com or directly on Whats App: +2348110493039 

    ReplyDelete