Tuesday 19 March 2019

Out on the Bicycle at Last

Yesterday was mild, today was milder still and downright pleasant out in the sun, of which there was a little from time to time. I didn't see any butterflies once again, and the two ladybirds I found in my ivy bush were still asleep.

Having pottered around town and the park in the morning, I then decided to take advantage of the lack of wind - for a change recently - and have a gentle bike ride around Farndon and Hawton just to get my legs back into the habit of riding further than my commute distance.

It was a nice little ride out, only about 15km or so, but it felt good to be doing "real" exercise for a change. The walking is nice, but doesn't get your heart pumping like getting going at a slightly higher clip does!

Speaking of which, my foot is enjoying my time off work, and feels like it might withstand a run, but I'm not going to try, for now.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 19.03.19









4 comments:

  1. You cycled a fair way. Great photos. I still cannot get over the amount of flowering plants you see. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely church in the first photo. What are those white flowers Si?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no clue what those white flowers are!

    ReplyDelete