Thursday 29 June 2017

Flowers in the Rain, The Watching Thereof

God the weather has carried on being dismal. Thought it would be dry but no, two more rainy commutes. Weather trying to destroy me. WELL I WON'T HAVE IT.

The wet flowers looked very pretty, so I wandered outside to snap them. That's alright, isn't it?

So, exercise. Trapped in tonight but rain, but not missing being out running or cricketing. Demotivation day. I will regret this for other reasons, because exercise is so important to my mental health. Tourette's is very energy intensive, the tantrums, rages and obsessions even more so.

If I'm not outside, thinking of other things and burning up that energy and stopping it from fuelling my various ailments, then they get worse.

I need to remember this all the time. Weight is also a mental health issue for me in all sorts of ways.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 29.06.17






3 comments:

  1. I have not walked today. So I feel for you. Mental health is often ignored by others who see my physical struggles. Without the mental health well being from walking then the physical challenges become over whelming. We will get there. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yourphotographs are exquisite Si and show rain in quite a different light. The reflections on the petals make them quite beautiful.
    It is interesting to blog with someone with Tourettes - in the past i\ hsve taught children with it, but it is so interesting to read how you manage it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your interesting responses. This weekend I will be distracted by playing two games of cricket very badly!

    ReplyDelete