Friday 3 November 2017

The Lights

As ever, when you hope you are going to have a relaxing Friday at work, everything goes as manic as hell in the afternoon, right up until 529pm.

Someone I follow on twitter is having #anhouroutside campaign which I'd really like to be a part of: rather difficult when you are working until long after the sun has set and an injured ankle is not letting you run. But I suppose I have my commutes, and my weekends, and my evening runs, if I can ever have them again. That would add up to an hour.

Instead of running, I've been trying an exercise bike on quite a resistant setting. That also hurts my ankle. It wouldn't matter so much if I wasn't such a terrible snacker and grazer. Zeppelin levels of obesity probably await.

The moon and the cars made for a nice shot tonight.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 03.11.17



4 comments:

  1. Nice night-time shot. I hope that ankle soon clears up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call it my winter speck. Speck is German for bacon. This year I'm vowing not to grow those extra kilos, but then I do every winter. You can pedal in low gear. No need to hurt your ankle to burn calories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Gwil- don’t push the ankle too far too soon. Cold weather makes me eat more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! I suppose trying to be sporty in your mids 40s means you are going to be a lot more prone to niggles

    ReplyDelete