Thursday 23 November 2017

More Neon Funs

I have a had a long day at work and a late finish organising charitable things, so I don't really have anything much to offer you, other than some more experiments in tablet scrawling.

I think it's entirely appropriate that I should be using an app designed for children.

I've been doing a lot of work on an exercise bike to rest my tendonitis - now I have a sore knee instead. Seeing as my new phone helpfully tells me how many steps I'm doing, I've been researching into how many I ought to be doing. Normally on my three days off, I go well over 15,000 steps which apparently is around 12km and represents a good level of activity.

Sadly none of that is running at the moment. I really want to look after this leg of mine, but it is very frustrating. I just feel bloaty and awful. A lot of foods just don't agree with me at the moment, the latest being granola which I love, but my body doesn't.

Maybe I should become one of those gluten free fraudulent types and go on about coeliac disease to anyone that will listen.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 23.11.17




4 comments:

  1. I would say listen to your body and do what it tells you. Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colourful! I once had two pedometers and put them both on my belt. They came out with wildly different results, confirming my suspicion that I spent a lot of my time at work running round in circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha John!

    Alas I'm not very good at listening to my body, I hunger for activity

    ReplyDelete