Friday 19 June 2020

Another Day of Stress

Spoke to my manager on the phone today; talked about the fact I spend about 70% of the day feeling anxious about one thing or another.

Going shopping is a trial. I've found Asda to be the best organised, but not perfect. Aldi is on and off ok, but Morrisons today was terrible. No idea of social distancing from the folk in the checkout queue, I think I will avoid the place from now on.

That after the coughing Aldi worker the other day.

It was, as they say, a shit-show.

But I have a couple of nice photos for you, and it was nice to see fledgling sand martins over the other side of the river by their nest hole in the metal wall of the marina.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 19.06.20












4 comments:

  1. You must take great pleasure in your rambles and the photos. Should help the stress some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful bees and flowers Si - and I have a feeling I have seen that kitten before - it is a real beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos and great selection of flowers and insects and a cute kitty! I find it astonishing that people continue to be so poor at social distancing in supermarkets, but then the way politicians (specially in England rather than Scotland) talk you'd think it's all over now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are not easy times for me! Yes Pat, I have snapped that kitty before!

    ReplyDelete