Monday 4 May 2020

Farndon Colours

Took myself out running this afternoon and ended up doing a steady 10km, including a heartening 30.34 first 5km. Probably because there wasn't much to stop to photograph!

Indeed I didn't take that many photographs on my trip, but did find some beautifully colourful spots as I left the village along the river before cutting along a footpath I don't think I've ever been on before, before heading to the Cottage Lane nature reserve for a look before cutting back in through fields absolutely golden with buttercups.

I'm still on the look out for swifts; I may have just seen one through the blinds of my living room window while lying on the sofa.

Couldn't be sure though, so I'm not going to claim it!

Si

All text and immages copyright CreamCrackeredNature 04.05.20









4 comments:

  1. How I love those buttercups. There is no sign of them up here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colourful flowers!

    I saw the first swift of the year today from one of the cemeteries on our Daily Exercise route.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos - I do so love buttercups. I haven't seen a swift yet either but have seen reports that they are back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just seem my first swift this evening!

    ReplyDelete