Sunday 14 October 2018

You Left me Walking in the Rain

So, after the great heat and humidity of yesterday, today has been a day of heavy  rain.

Of course, this wasn't going to stop me from going out, of  course not. I just put on my waterproof cycling jacket, and headed off for a walk. It was rather cool and refreshing while the rain wasn't too bad, but it did get heavier and it made me feel rather stupid for forgetting to change into my walking trousers - I hate wet jeans.

Bad weather or not, dogs have to be walked, and there were various specimens leading their sodden owners along the Sconce Park trails. One very wet looking collie was having a tremdously exciting game of frisbee, so up for it the dog was, ears as upright as you could get.

Me after an hour trotting about, I was ready for a cup of tea, and I had one at Rumbles while Radio 4 made me thirsty talking about cider making.

I've had many worse days.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 14.10.18











3 comments:

  1. Your photos are ace. We had the rain yesterday. Today was very overcast, but no wind, no rain and it wasnt cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain all day here, didn't really do much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a beautiful blog.It is very astonishing and marvelous design.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete