Friday 23 March 2018

Pictorial Oddments

I've had a busy week at work, encompassing moving our office to another building - never fun someone who has a grouchy sciatic back from time to time - but we had a successful second day of doggy fundraising and I've managed to sort out various certificates and awards and other things.

The weather today started cold with a nasty wind, but this gave way to a pleasant afternoon which was just as well, seeing as I was back and forth across campus all day. No bees to be seen alas, but there was a very cute and not at all shy dunnock who blasted out his laser beam song at very close range, chest puffed out into the sun.

The blackbirds have been singing in my garden at dusk too, which is a very happy sound to hear. Hopefully they aren't going to get another dose of horrific weather to dampen their ardour, as some have forecast.

Just got a few random pictures from this week, hope you enjoy them.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 23.03.18












4 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed, I think spring has broken even here in the east of Austria (I say that quietly so as not upset the Weather Gods). Now, I'm going to go 'careering through nature' to see what there is to see. I shall take the faithfully old camera. Now the lens cover sticks and I have to open it with my finger, but apart from that it does alright.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grebe looks especially resplendent, spring can't surely keep us waiting much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both, really enjoy keeping my eyes open for the the small things as well as the large.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete