Wednesday 22 January 2014

Picture Posts

I understand that on some browsers, the photographs may be extending so far across the screen they obscure some of the "recent posts" links on the right, and make things a little untidy. Well, I post pictures from my mobile phone Blogger app, and have very little control over their size.

In any case a few people have told me, and I agree, that they prefer the large format pictures, and that they have the best possible image quality. I will try and see what I can do to make them fit the Blogger windows better.

In other news, the great tits have been singing tremendously loudly from the trees on my walk into town, but I haven't had a chance to do much today as I've been waiting to pick up my newly repaired bike from the shop - hooray! the gears are no longer clunking about right left and centre, and so trips to Besthorpe and RSPB Langford will be on the cards if the weather isn't too atrocious.

I long to see the winter waterfowl at Langford, but the N64 cycle path in the vicinity is a mudbath this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment