Thursday 7 March 2024

The Beauty of Small Things

 I'm not seeing many "big" pollinators at the moment, but as the occasional, well, I'd hardly call them "bursts" of sunshine have appeared - more like watery visitations of a sun like object in the sky - there have been plenty of smaller pretties on offer. 

I like to take every opportunity to get outside, waving my cameraphone around hopefully, to see what might be out there, and I like to advise everyone to do the same, if only with their eyes. Because at this time of the year, beautiful things are emerging, and they might not all be of the largest size.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 07.03.24










2 comments:

  1. Wonerful on this yet another dull day Si. The colour on that beetle's back/. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are impressive! I enjoyed these close-ups! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete