Tuesday 11 August 2020

Life on a Small Buddleia

After my recent post decrying the absence of any but white butterflies from my walk yesterday, the small but deeply vivid purple buddleia in the mini-garden at work was providing a feeding station for a variety of buzzers and flutterers when I went for a lunchtime walk today.

Small tortoiseshells and a peacock were nectaring today, and there were bees too having a welcome drink on what was a very hot day after I narrowly avoided a torrential downpour by 5 minutes at work. 

The climate here is seemingly tropical at the moment, and is likely to remain so for the next few days.

More cases of covid 19 are being unearthed in the town, and while foreign workers car sharing without taking corona precautions seem to be at least partially behind the rise in numbers, I have to say the locals themselves aren't brilliant at socially distancing either.

The moment the pubs opened, that was the end of it. Well, I forecast that they will soon be shut again here.

I've tried to do my bit, 18 weeks of it, and I can't just understand how some folk have become so blase about everything. And why anyone feels that jetting off to Benidorm during a pandemic is a good idea is beyond me. 

It is causing me, and no doubt many others, a lot of stress. 

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 11.08.20








4 comments:

  1. And me. But nature soothes the angst.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to thank Dr Emu a very powerful spell caster who help me to bring my husband back to me, few month ago i have a serious problem with my husband, to the extend that he left the house, and he started dating another woman and he stayed with the woman, i tried all i can to bring him back, but all my effort was useless until the day my friend came to my house and i told her every thing that had happened between me and my husband, then she told me of a powerful spell caster who help her when she was in the same problem I then contact Dr Emu and told him every thing and he told me not to worry my self again that my husband will come back to me after he has cast a spell on him, i thought it was a joke, after he had finish casting the spell, he told me that he had just finish casting the spell, to my greatest surprise within 48 hours, my husband really came back begging me to forgive him, if you need his help you can contact him with via email: Emutemple@gmail.com or add him up on his whatsapp +2347012841542 is willing to help any body that need his help.

      Delete
  2. What beats me is that people who go to the trouble of putting signs in their windows to support the NHS are then going out and behaving irresponsibly. A couple of times I've seen five-year-olds reminding their parents what to do!

    ReplyDelete