Tuesday 4 June 2019

No Cricket just Bees

NOTE - this was written on Sunday but Blogger has been really glitchy since

So today was a most disappointing day. We travelled to the ground at Southwell for our scheduled Sunday match, only for persistent rain to slowly and surely results in the game being called off, much to my intense frustration, although I have to say a lot of players were rather cheered up by the match being off.

This resulted in much glowering from me I must say!

Having said that the game was never going to happen just because the weather was so persistently drizzly.

However I did manage to get to eat some of the tea for free, so that was good!

Anyway, before setting off I managed to grab a couple of  pictures of bees with the most swollen saddlebags I've ever seen!

Si


All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 02.06.19

2 comments: