Tuesday 26 February 2019

More Spring in the Workplace

An even milder day today, one that made me feel like ripping my shirt off and running  round the campus looking for an ice cream van. The fact that I didn't probably made 3000 colleagues sigh with relief. I had a busy day in any case, so I didn't have time for topless parading.

Saw two butterflies on the wing today; a small tortoiseshell and a flutter of orange indicating a comma flyby at eye level. In the little garden area, honeybees were feeding off, er, blue stuff while blue tits waited for me to stop trying to photograph the buzzers and clear off away from the feeders.

Sunset was, yet again, spectacular.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 26.02.19










6 comments:

  1. Big Bumble Bee today and this evening some Moths. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I've seen reports of moths too. Weather going to change however

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Bees, I have seen many round by us, lovely bundles of wool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. COMPLETE MAGNETIC FISHING BUNDLE - Includes an extremely powerful 1333-pound NEODYMIUM MAGNET, 8-millimeter 65 feet long PARACORD ROPE and a strong CARABINER CLIP!

    ReplyDelete