Monday 3 December 2018

Weather Fronts

Well, after yesterday's mild conditions, we've had a real change with heavy rain this morning giving way to Northlerly  winds and much colder conditions. With weather unsuitable for cycling, and my foot still giving me a lot of bother, I only had a couple of small walks  into town in order to buy a balaclava and neck warmer for my increasingly cold cycling commutes.

I look forward to looking like a murderer.

The skies looked rather murderous at  times today as well.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature






7 comments:

  1. Good thing about winter is the fantastic skies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such amazing skies, lovely to see.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing skies that really capture the feel of winter sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sharp light in today's photos, Si. Grinning at your balaclava, but you do need it. I have a neck warmer for cold running days, makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the drama of Winter skies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skies have it. Yesterday -5 C roads were closed because of sheet ice. And today it's 15 C warmer! Patterns have changed and we are situated where Siberia meets the Atlantic weatherwise. Sometimes this way, sometimes that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was bitter this morning. My new neck warmer was most welcome!

    ReplyDelete