Monday 3 September 2018

Along the Cycle Path

After a little micro adventure where I slept in my garden last night, I felt really lethargic again today. But I did manage to beat it enough to have a rather stiff 5km run along the cycle path.

It's still a good place to run and look for nature, but I could do without the snotty dope smoking teenagers you occasionally find on it. There's still flowers about - buddleia, the two sorts of willow herb, plenty of toadflax to attract pollinators - but the birds aren't back from their post breeding season holidays yet. The ducks aren't coming out of eclipse yet either.

I'm wondering how best to stay active this winter, and how I can cycle, run and maybe even camp. THere's a lot of life I need to start living.

Si

All  text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 03.09.18










5 comments:

  1. I remember feeling exactly the same when I was working, with work taking up far too much of my time and energy. It's easy to make lots of plans but not so simple to carry them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those first two macro bee shots are brilliant captures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever you do don;t stop taking your photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially love the first two macro shots Simon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THank you all, not bad on my mobile phone!

    ReplyDelete