Tuesday 19 September 2017

Never Mind the Injuries, Just Run

Well, remember me telling you how sore I was yesterday and how stupid I was for running. Well today I'm going to do exactly the same.

I was supposed to walk or cycle today, no runnng at all with my sore back and groin strain, but as it turned out I had a sudden bad feeling about cycling, and walking seemed to be far too slow, so I ended up very gently running towards Farndon with no expectation of going very far, and ended up doing 11.2km.

Well it was such a nice afternoon I didn't want to waste it.

There ended up being plenty to see as well, my camera took some great dragonfly shots!

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 19.09.17














7 comments:

  1. I too sometimes do my longer runs with a camera. It's a great way to make sure I don't go too fast. I like your dragonfly. I also have one as a header on my Poet-in-Residence blog at the present time. I photographed it in Burgenland a couple of years ago on the Austrian border with Hungary which is part of the old iron curtain and now a nature reserve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos Simon especially love the water reflections and the dragonfly. Looks a lovely place to run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping you are not hurting to much, stunning photos especially the dragonfly's. Making the most of a lovely day.
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great clarity in the pics Si. Hope a gentle run has eased the muscles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THanks everyone, I cycled today instead, different sort of ache!

    ReplyDelete

  6. I love your artwork and follow you pots this very minute!










    ซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your site and content so much,thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete