Friday 18 August 2017

Marathon Crowds

This is a taster for when the Tour of Britain comes to town in a couple of weeks - gosh so soon!

Ive managed to lobby work to support my idea we should have a PR and recruitment stand there, which I'm pretty pleased about, and I'm trying to get some outgoing folk at work to act as "Race Makers" - i.e. marshals. One of them is my Tourette colleague - we set each other off like mad - but he has a much more outgoing personality.

Isn't hard.

He's also better looking.

Isn't hard either.

Anyway, big time for me, hope it works out for me.

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 18.08.17









4 comments:

  1. Good idea. Hope the weather is kind. If it's on Eurosport I can watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your recruitment stand Si! I hope you get lots of support and sunshine before and on the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all goes well for you on the big day.

    ReplyDelete