Saturday 25 March 2017

Celandine World

They really are flowering en masse around here at the moment, even in gardens. Today, small tortoiseshells were using them to nectar off on this staggeringly beautiful spring day. It really has been wonderful, but still no chiff chaff song! Have usually heard them by now, the dainty but elusive little sods!

9km of running today, which is good I'd say, the shorts have even reappeared for these purposes, which is scary but as you may have seen I do have good legs you know!

Si

All text and images copyright CreamCrackeredNature 25.03.17














3 comments:

  1. Hi Simon. In a parallel universe I did about 6km yesterday and took some flower photos, adonis vernalis and pulsatilla, which I've just posted. I keep looking at my shorts . . . and putting them back in the drawer. The elasticated tracksters are supporting the old muscles. But I'm tempted to make the switch any day soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos of the Celandines :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Hurt my leg running today though, things not going great here really!

    ReplyDelete